BLOG        EVENTS        RECENT ACQUISITIONS

Saturday, May 5, 2012

It is a glorious day out and here I am just in and ready to keep up my determination to add to the blog each day. Today we have images of some amazing Anita Rocamora work that arrived recently. These are essentially little bottles in that the headgear is detachable. Anita is a wonderful Saskatchewan artist whose work I have loved for a long time. Here are just three of the sculptures but we do have more so feel free to contact us and we would be delighted to send you additional images of work on hand. I also can't resist adding an image of one of her fauns. I bought one at the Canadian Clay and Glass gallery's exhibition in 2009 titled "Prairie Clay". It is nice to now have some excellent examples in my gallery! There are another three available.

No comments:

Post a Comment